MM06 – Assembly and Maintenance: Plunger Pump
The assembly and maintenance MM06 kit allows the assembly and maintenance of a plunger pump.
The assembly and maintenance MM06 kit allows the assembly and maintenance of a plunger pump. For a constant velocity regime, the volumetric flow rate in this type of pumps remains constant for different pressures. Habitually employed in residential buildings, industry or gardening. Thanks to the cutting, the student learns all the components of the pump and its operation.
The material is supplied placed and protected in a box for transport along with the necessary tools for its use.
The practice contains the necessary instructions for the assembly and disassembly of both devices, in addition to the necessary guidelines to carry out the maintenance and repair of the same.
- Characteríistics of the pump
- Typo BS15
- Flow 1500 l/h
- Normal / maximum static head 40/60m
- Engine power at 40m it is 0.37 Kw
- Engine power at 60m it is 0.55 Kw
- Number of belts 2
- Inside length profile 10×820
- Suction pressure connection dimensions 1×1
- Dimensions 52x22x32 cm
- Weight without engine 28kg
This post is also available in: ES