FL 06.2 – Bernoulli
The equipment FL 06.2 is a simple equipment that further explore the Bernoulli equation and its proof.
The FL 06.2 equipment is a simple equipment in which to study in depth the Bernoulli equation and its proof.
The equipment has a multitube manometer in which we can simultaneously read the different pressures along the duct.
The connection to the hydraulic bench (not included) is made with a threaded connection that is placed without the need for tools, and those of the pressure gauge are self-sealing quick connections, which do not let the water escape when disconnected.
Some of the learning objectives of this equipment are the following:
- Demonstration of the equation of Bernoulli in a Venturi nozzle.
- Calculation of the losses in a Venturi nozzle.
- Study of the static, dynamic and total pressures.
- Study of the Venturi nozzle as a flow measurer and calculation of the unloading coefficient.
- Main pipe:
- Øinternal = 28,2 mm.
- Øexternal = 32 mm.
- Multimanometer 7 columns of water, measuring rango 600 water drop.
- Dikoin Hydraulic Bench.
This post is also available in: ES