FL 05.1 – Flow Channel 2,5m
This equipment is designed to study the behavior of fluids in open channels, and allows to perform a wide range of experiments and training.
- Standalone operation, as long as it is connected to the power supply.
- Choice between negative and positive channel slope.
- A range of devices for reading different parametres, manometric gauges, limnimeter, Pitot tube, etc.
- Wide range of accessories to study multiple phenomena.
- It includes a valve to regulate the appropriate flow rate at any moment.
- The flowmeter provides readings of the workflow rate at any time.
- We can provide a range of flow channels in various sizes. Consult without compromise.
- Study of flow through open channels , measuring variables such as:
- Height of water.
- Speed at different points of a cross section.
- Study of uniform flow , gradually varied flow and behavior of surface profiles.
- Study and use of landfill sites for the thin-walled flow measurement.
- Rectangular weir without lateral contraction.
- Using dumps and study of thick wall for flow measurement.
- Rectangular weir.
- Triangular weir.
- Study and use of Venturi channel.
- Analysis and study of flow under doors.
- Vertical gate.
- Radial gate.
- Study of the hydraulic jump.
- Analysis of flow over spillways of dams.
* Some of the practices require optional accessories.
- Channel, support structure, storage and pumping system.
- Flow regulation.
- Flow stabilization system composed by a honeycomb at the entrance, to minimize turbulence.
- All the materials used are resistant to corrosion, especially in areas in contact with water.
- Channel: Treated stainless steel.
- Channel walls: 10mm thick laminated, tempered and bevelled glass.
- Tanks: Treated stainless steel.
- Legs: Treated and painted steel.
Pumping, storage and recirculation system:
- Located on a single level, it does not require high deposits.
- Tank capacity: 300 litres.
Section of work:
- Section of work (high/wide): 300 / 87 mm.
- Length: 2.500 mm.
- Adjustable -1%+3% of its length.
- Power: 1,5 hp (1,1 kW)
- Maximum flow : 24 m3/h
- Maximum height: 14,3 mwc
- Stainless steel impeller.
- Type: Centrifugal.
- Scale 1.500-15.000 l/h.
- Electrical input: 230V / 50Hz. (Others available, please ask).
- To carry out some of the experiments, accessories of the HD.Z.xx range are required.
NOTE: The show image could not correspond exactly with the product.
This post is also available in: ES