TH 01.4 – Friction Brake Kaplan Turbine
The TH 01.4 equipment simulates a small-scale installation with a Kaplan turbine.
The equipment comes with 3 propellers with different input and output angles, which can be exchanged quickly and easily.
The equipment is designed for the study and display both the behavior and the characteristics of a Kaplan turbine.
- Turbine characteristic curves:
- Torque – speed (M-n) *.
- Brake power – speed (Pe- n) *.
- Performance – speed (h– n).*
- Torque – U (M-U).
- Brake power – U (Pe- U).
- Performance – U (h– U).
- Iso-performance curves.
- Bourdon type with glycerin.
- Friction Brake.
- Type: Kaplan
- Number of runner blades: 4
- Angle of the wheel blades: Variable, through an exchange of propellers.
- Guide wheels
- 2 x Dynamometer 5 kg x 25 gr.
• Hydraulics Bench FL 01.7.
* For the measurement of the rotation speed is required a tachometer or an stroboscope
NOTE:The image shown is indicative.
This post is also available in: ES