MM01 – Mounting Kit: Ball Graph and Closing Valve
The assembly, repair and maintenance MM01 kit allows to analyze the differences of a ball valve in front of a shut-off valve.
Thanks to the cutting of each system it is possible to study each one of the different components and their operation.
The material is supplied placed and protected in a box for transport along with the necessary tools for its use.
The practice contains the necessary instructions for the assembly and disassembly of both devices, in addition to the necessary guidelines to carry out the maintenance and repair of the same.
TECHNICAL CHARACTERISTICS OF THE BALL GRAPHIC
- Work pressure: PN 16
- Valve sphere type WAFER
- Assembly between flanges DIN PN-16
- Construction in Steel ASTM A 105
- Maximum work pressure 16Kg/cm²
- Work temperature -20ºC +180 ºC
- Kv= 130 (Kv:It is the number of cubic meters per hour that will pass through the valve generating a loss of charge of 1 bar)
USE AND TEST CHARACTERISTICS OF THE CLOSING VALVE
- Nominal diameter pitch 25 mm
- Maximum strength or tightness of maximum cover of 24 kg/cm²
- Maximum tension of seats 18 kg/cm²
- Maximum working pressure of 16 kg/cm²
This post is also available in: ES